Written by Azzael Ulbrinter, Deeper Descent into Avernus is a 5e supplement that provides a series of encounters and events that will enrich the experience of your players when playing Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. Some of the encounters are alternate versions of events presented in the official module and are accompanied by revamped official maps in color for a better VTT experience.
A beautifully laid-out 38-page PDF containing stunning artwork and:
- 21 encounters and micro-adventures
- 4 new stat blocks for creatures and infernal war machines
- 12 unique maps, 61 total with different versions that include grid or gridless and light or dark versions
- Bel’s Forge
- Elfsong Tavern (ground and upper floors)
- Elturel’s Grand Cemetery (ground and catacombs levels)
- Hellwasp Nest
- Styx Watchtower
- Random Encounters
- Demon Ichor Swamp
- Styx River
- Wasteland and Chains
- Wasteland and Lava
Feedback or comments on the adventure are most welcome!
The product was written by Azzael Ulbrinter and edited by Kathleen Harrington. Christian Zeuch managed the project and created the maps and the layout.
The Full-Size Preview contains the entire product, but here’s a peek if you don’t want to wait for the PDF to load.