Deeper Descent into Avernus is a 5e supplement that provides a series of encounters and events that will enrich the experience of your players when playing Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. Some of the encounters are alternate versions of events presented in the official module, accompanying revamped, official maps in color for a better VTT experience.
A beautifully laid out 38-page PDF containing beautiful artwork and:
- 21 encounters and micro-adventures
- 4 new statblocks for creatures and infernal war machines
- 12 unique maps, 61 total with different versions that include grid or gridless and light or dark versions
- Bel’s Forge
- Elfsong Tavern (ground and upper floors)
- Elturel’s Grand Cemetery (ground and catacombs levels)
- Hellwasp Nest
- Styx Watchtower
- Random Encounters
- Demon Ichor Swamp
- Styx River
- Wasteland and Chains
- Wasteland and Lava
The product was written by Azzel Ulbrinter and edited by Kathleen Harrington. Christian Zeuch managed the project, created the maps and the layout.